CORPORATE ESCAPE ROOMS
Are you looking for a corporate team building activity that is different to the usual track race days, zip wires and go karting? Then look no further than Lakes Escapes for a fun team building game that has grown increasingly popular. We are the first in West Cumbria and are ready and waiting to give your employees an experience that will not only have them working together but enjoying themselves at the same time.
What is a Live Escape Game?
Live escape team building activities involve a team of friends or colleagues trying to escape out of a themed room by solving various puzzles, riddles and all sorts of hints and codes.
Here at Lakes Escapes, we enable businesses to experience this new corporate team building activity. Our escape games operate in the following manner:
- Organisation of teams between 2-18 people. Groups over 6 will be divided between our 3 rooms.
- The teams are then placed in a themed room.
- Teams have 60 minutes to complete the game objective and must work together to solve challenges, unravel mysteries and detect clues.
During the live escape game, colleagues will have to use their mental abilities and observational skills collectively as they attempt to withstand the intensity and pressure as time ticks away!
How will the Escape Team Building Game benefit your team?
- The conditions of the live escape game encourage colleagues to interact with one another and express themselves in a way in which they are less likely to in the workplace.
- Colleagues will get to know one another a lot better as they work together to escape the room.
- This kind of team building activity allows colleagues to think creatively whilst facing the challenges involved in an escape room.
- This fun team building activity brings colleagues closer together and upon completion, generates a sense of achievement amongst teams.
Contact Lakes Escapes Today!
If you are trying to relight the flame of team spirit amongst your team, then you are in the right place with us at Lakes Escapes.
Contacting us to discuss your requirements and preferences before booking will allow us to help organise the structure of your day to ensure that your team gets the best from our team building activities. For groups over 18 we can arrange a conference room where non players can wait until it it their turn to play.
So let’s take your group away from their day-to-day environment and create long lasting memories that will benefit the cohesion of your team!